...DONE!
What a relief! After a few days of celebration, I'm now back in the middle of my two remaining finals.
The thesis is about the politics of recognition and Toni Morrison's The Bluest Eye. Considering the limitations of time and space, I'm happy with the way it turned out. Whether it is a sophisticated bit of argumentation or not still remains to be seen. If nothing else, I have a good sense of what it is like to make an original philosophical claim. Have no delusions though, it is excruciating. Nevertheless, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it. Surprisingly enough.
Regardless, I'm happy to be entering the workforce again. I miss organizing and activism. So here's the APB: send fun and fabulous social justice job postings my way! I'm back on the market!
Woo hoo!
25 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woo hoo! Congrats! Are you thinking of staying in Chicago, or coming back east, or going wherever the opportunity will take you?
I plan on having no plans! Waiting for the right thing to come along and then off I go, following opportunity!
Post a Comment