Many seasons have passed since I last written. I've graduated from UChicago, and now, MA in hand, am working in NYC. Any of you reading this already know the details so I'll spare you. But I'm back here, in cyberland, because somehow, I've missed writing into this vacuum. It's strangely comforting to chronicle for strangers and friends alike. Gives the diarist's dilemma some depth.
With that in mind, I'll just continue to chronicle the life and times of a 27 year-old activist living in the big city. Some posts, inevitably, will recount tales from this previous year. There's some good material there, and I'd hate to lose it. I'm sure you understand.
Oh, and the blog title has changed. It's roots in cement these days, so sand metaphor just didn't seem to fit any longer.
Cheerio dahlings.
16 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment