I've made it back to Chicago after a jaunt to Western Mass. It was fantastic. Now, I'm on notice with this thesis. A full draft is due next week. Here's goes nothing.
Hey Eesha -- Sorry I missed you last weekend. I was going to go to the conference on Sunday, but I bailed. Instead, Erin and I wandered around Easthampton and I gave her pointers on using her new digital camera. I would have loved to have seen you, but we probably wouldn't have had time for a proper catch-up. Hope all goes well with the writing. - M. J.
1 comment:
Hey Eesha -- Sorry I missed you last weekend. I was going to go to the conference on Sunday, but I bailed. Instead, Erin and I wandered around Easthampton and I gave her pointers on using her new digital camera. I would have loved to have seen you, but we probably wouldn't have had time for a proper catch-up. Hope all goes well with the writing. - M. J.
Post a Comment